Coloring Blog by Päivi
5 steps for getting a good night sleep - Try this secret weapon
Tuesday 12/6/16 time 6:20 PM
When it is time to go to bed at night, all kinds of thoughts begin to spin wildly and will not go away.
It is difficult to get to sleep, when the brain goes into overdrive. The mind wanders its own paths, and the body is full of energy, even though it should prepare itself to relax and calm down for sleep.
Does this sound familiar?
I have a tendency to dwell on the things on my mind at night. Falling asleep might take me hours. It is really annoying, and it puts additional strain on the already stressed mind.
Because I am crazy about coloring myself, I began to study and test how the coloring could help me to fall asleep.
As a result, I developed an easy and convenient way for all insomnia sufferers to fall asleep more easily. You should use it as regularly as possible, preferably every night.
Try the Sleep Well coloring this evening:
1. Find a coloring page where the areas are long and narrow. I am talking about an image, where you can find a kind of a stream that the pen can easily follow.
2. Take out your gel pens and pick only the dark shades of blue and violet. Blue-green shades are also good. Three to five pens are enough.
3. Put the coloring picture and the pencils ready next to the bed. Please set aside about half an hour for the coloring, which means you might want to go to the bed a little earlier than usual.
4. Choose the colors randomly. Pick the pens so that you can not see them.
5. Color at a steady pace. Let your thoughts merge with the color, one stroke at a time. Just focus on the coloring and enjoy the colors carrying you towards a good night's sleep.
Pens: Gel pens
1/4/17 8:13 PM val Myers
I work nights and often colour as a way to relax before going to bed
1/4/17 9:56 PM Päivi Vesala
Hi val Myers! It's often hard to relax after working all night, even if you feel tired. I'm glad you have found coloring to help you get sleep. It really works! :)